/!\ This bundle is not yet perfectly unit tested (well, in fact it's not unit tested except for signatures...) You should not use it but you can provide tests or ideas. I'll do my best to provide strong unit tests.
This bundle provides all you need to manage OAuth in a server side way.
This bundle implements the OAuth v1.0 protocol based on the RFC 5849.
NOTE: for now, there is no implementation of the Model. You have to implement all interfaces in
Model/ folder and the logic behind.
For documentation, see:
For license, see:
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy
of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal
in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights
to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell
copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished
to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all
copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE
AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER
LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM,
OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN
mapping: # Required
db_driver: ~ # Required
consumer_class: ~ # Required
request_token_class: ~ # Required
access_token_class: ~ # Required
service: # Required
nonce_provider: ~ # Required
Merge pull request #27 from alanhartless/master
By willdurand, 2 years ago
Corrected incorrect variable name
By , 2 years ago
Removed the UserInterface. Closes #25.
By RobinvdVleuten, 2 years ago
This should be a setter. Fixes #26.
By RobinvdVleuten, 2 years ago
- Added dutch translations.
- Fixed the broken Propel tests. Test for additional PHP versions.
- Created mapping for Propel and converted expiresAt to integer.
- Added methods for basic crud actions on consumers.
- Merge pull request #24 from RobinvdVleuten/model-mapping
- Added provider classses and model mappings for all doctrine datastores
- Merge pull request #22 from RobinvdVleuten/patch-7
- Check services on configuration level.
- Merge pull request #21 from RobinvdVleuten/psr-4
- Made bundle compatible with PSR-4 autoloading.
- Merge pull request #20 from RobinvdVleuten/patch-6
- Added a static method for generating random tokens.
- Merge pull request #19 from RobinvdVleuten/patch-5
- Removed all setters from model classes.
- Merge branch 'master' of https://github.com/willdurand/BazingaOAuthServerBundle into patch-5
- Created base classes for all models and created consistent class name like FOSOAuthServerBundle.
- Merge pull request #18 from RobinvdVleuten/patch-4
- Added a command for cleaning up expired tokens.
- Merge pull request #17 from RobinvdVleuten/patch-3
- Merge pull request #16 from RobinvdVleuten/patch-2
- Added translations for the allow/deny buttons.
- OAuth and XAuth server service have both bazinga.oauth.server_service as id.
- Merge pull request #15 from RobinvdVleuten/patch-1
- Inject the current request as method argument.
- Merge pull request #14 from RobinvdVleuten/master
- Only fetching Authorization header from Apache and url decode $value.