Theodo Evolution LegacyWrapperBundle
What is Theodo Evolution?
Theodo Evolution is a set of tools, methodologies and software components, making the code of a legacy php application
more maintainable, easily scalable, secure and fast.
Theodo Evolution's LegacyWrapperBundle
This bundle allows you to call the legacy framework from Symfony2.
Tested and works for legacy app made with:
This version requires at least Symfony 2.4. It has been tested with Symfony 3.4.
The bulk of the documentation is stored in the
file in this bundle:
This bundle is under the MIT license. See the complete license in the bundle:
# The path where the legacy app lives
root_dir: ~ # Required
kernel: # Example: theodo_evolution_legacy_wrapper.legacy_kernel.symfony14
base: ~ # Required
- Merge pull request #36 from maidmaid/sf4
- Update composer.json
By maidmaid, 2 years ago
- Merge pull request #33 from theodo/no-session-migration
- Merge pull request #34 from theodo/composer-loader-not-synthetic
- Do not migrate session anymore in Sf14 Kernel
- Register composer loader as not synthetic
- Merge pull request #35 from theodo/ci/test
- Use new travis config
Merge pull request #31 from chancegarcia/ci-troubleshooting
By web-flow, 3 years ago
- correct RST warning: Title length must match the underline
By chancegarcia, 3 years ago
- Update version to 1.1.0
- Merge branch 'nicodmf-master'
- Remove useless condition
hotfix: container has in tests
By nicodmf, 4 years ago
Make the bundle compatible with Symfony 3
By nicodmf, 4 years ago
- Merge pull request #26 from chancegarcia/master
- fix fatal error class not found for CodeIgniterException
- correct formatting as requested on pull request for last commits
- composer install/update states that there is a composer requirement for this bundle and will error out. adding installation line so that install will happen properly
- - improved example of system/application folder path options
- Allow system and application folder locations to be configurable.
- Merge pull request #23 from ruslan-polutsygan/patch-2
- passing all headers from legacy symfony1 application
- Merge pull request #22 from ruslan-polutsygan/patch-1
- class loader is not required for legacy symfony14 kernel. tests
- docs updated
- Legacy kernel boot event has been added. Allows to update options in runtime(base on request). E.g. for dynamic defining current application in legacy symfony1 project.
- Fix autoloading.rst code blocks
Merge pull request #16 from webdevilopers/master
By benja-M-1, 6 years ago