Symfony is a PHP framework for web applications and a set of reusable
PHP components. Symfony is used by thousands of web applications (including
BlaBlaCar.com and Spotify.com) and most of the popular PHP projects (including
Drupal and Magento).
- Install Symfony with Composer (see requirements details).
- Symfony follows the semantic versioning strictly, publishes "Long Term Support" (LTS) versions and has a release process that is predictable and business-friendly.
- Read the Getting Started guide if you are new to Symfony.
- Try the Symfony Demo application to learn Symfony in practice.
- Master Symfony with the Guides and Tutorials, the Components docs and the Best Practices reference.
- Join the Symfony Community and meet other members at the Symfony events.
- Get Symfony support on Stack Overflow, Slack, IRC, etc.
- Follow us on GitHub, Twitter and Facebook.
If you discover a security vulnerability within Symfony, please follow our
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy
of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal
in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights
to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell
copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished
to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all
copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE
AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER
LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM,
OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN
[AppVeyor] Fix race condition in tests
By chalasr, 1 day ago
feature #26832 [MonologBridge] Added WebSubscriberProcessor to ease processor configuration (lyrixx)
By fabpot, 2 days ago
[MonologBridge] Added WebSubscriberProcessor to ease processor configuration
By lyrixx, 2 days ago
- minor #26990 declare types in array_map callbacks (DQNEO)
- declare types in array_map callbacks
- feature #24699 [HttpFoundation] Add HeaderUtils class (c960657)
- feature #26791 [BrowserKit] Bypass Header Informations (cfjulien)
- feature #26825 [Form] Add choice_translation_locale option for Intl choice types (yceruto, fabpot)
- moved feature to 4.1
- bug #26998 Revert the type declaration of Role merged in #26821 (DQNEO)
Revert the type declaration for Role, because users might do duck typing.
By , 4 days ago
Add choice_translation_locale option for Intl choice types
By yceruto, 5 days ago
[HttpFoundation] Add HeaderUtility class
By , 5 days ago
feature #26921 [DI][FrameworkBundle] Hide service ids that start with a dot (nicolas-grekas)
By fabpot, 5 days ago
- [DI][FrameworkBundle] Hide service ids that start with a dot
- Merge branch '4.0'
- Merge branch '3.4' into 4.0
- Merge branch '2.8' into 3.4
- Merge branch '2.7' into 2.8
- minor #26988 Fix wrong phpdoc (Nek-)
- Fix tests
Fix wrong phpdoc
By web-flow, 5 days ago
- feature #23659 [HttpKernel] LoggerDataCollector: splitting logs on different sub-requests (vtsykun)
- [HttpKernel] LoggerDataCollector: splitting logs on different sub-requests
- bug #25841 [DoctrineBridge] Fix bug when indexBy is meta key in PropertyInfo\DoctrineExtractor (insekticid)
- PropertyInfo\DoctrineExtractor - There is bug when indexBy is meta key
- bug #26983 [TwigBridge] [Bootstrap 4] Fix PercentType error rendering. (alexismarquis)
- Fix PercentType error rendering.
- minor #26986 [TwigBundle] fix tests (xabbuh)
[TwigBundle] fix tests
By xabbuh, 5 days ago