Symfony Puli Bundle
Latest release: 1.0.0-beta2
PHP >= 5.3.9
The Puli Bundle integrates the Puli library into the Symfony framework. The
bundle adds support for Puli paths in Twig templates and Symfony configuration
files. Support for Assetic is work in progress.
Read Puli at a Glance if you want to learn more about Puli.
Follow the guide Using Puli with the Symfony Framework to install the bundle
in your project. This guide will tell you all you need to know to use the bundle.
Contributions to are very welcome!
- Report any bugs or issues you find on the issue tracker.
- You can grab the source code at Puli’s Git repository.
All contents of this package are licensed under the MIT license.
Copyright (c) 2014 Bernhard Schussek
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of
this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in
the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to
use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of
the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so,
subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all
copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS
FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR
COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER
IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN
CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
- Added support for puli/web-resource-plugin
- Fixed composer.json syntax
- Added puli/cli to composer "suggest"
- Merge branch 'master' of github.com:puli/symfony-bundle
- Fixed the bundle when either the Twig extension or Assetic extension are not loaded
- Merge pull request #9 from temp/master
add missing root-level resource dir for kernel file locator
By Stephan Wentz, 2 years ago
- Updated latest version to "1.0.0-beta2"
- Updated CHANGELOG
- Updated puli.json
- Fixed dependency version of puli/repository
- Removed syntax for loading resources from optional external packages
- Updated latest version to "1.0.0-beta"
- Updated CHANGELOG
- Fixed link to issue tracker
- Added version to puli.json
- Added puli/cli to dev dependencies
- Added meaningful exception when the PULI_FACTORY_CLASS constant is missing
- Removed dependency on puli/repository-manager and puli/cli
- Added resource definitions to puli.json that got deleted by accident
- Fixed definition of the "puli.factory" service
- Adapted to external changes
- Added website to composer.json
- Updated links to documentation
- Added code coverage upload to .travis.yml
- Added TwigLoaderPass to fix the template loading with the latest version of Symfony 2.5
- Updated to latest changes in puli/repository
- Merge pull request #7 from stof/patch-2
Add the issue tracker in the composer.json
By stof, 2 years ago
- Merge pull request #6 from stof/patch-1