This bundle integrates Gedmo Doctrine Extensions for Sonata Admin.
:pencil2: If you use it with PrestaSonataAdminExtendedBundle locale switcher block will be rendered with flags...
:speech_balloon: If you want to have some information about the project progression you can register to our google group
:clipboard: Issues are managed in prestaconcept/open-source-management to centralize our open source activity.
- Locale switcher based on configuration
- Abstract translatable and translation entities
:book: Documentation is available on prestaconcept.github.io
For a ready to use demonstration of this bundle you should check the prestacms-sandox available on github.
Sandbox is also deployed for a live demonstration :
Ask for help
:speech_balloon: If you need help about this project you can post a message on our google group
Pull requests are welcome.
everyone who has contributed already.
This project is supported by PrestaConcept
Lead Developer : @nicolas-bastien
Released under the MIT License
- Add configuration for admin extension
- Correct screenshot link
- Fix : Unused use statement should be avoided
- Fix : Files should not be executable
- Update readme with screenshot and issue tracker link
- Initialise default locale on object creation
Merge pull request #5 from prestaconcept/block_event
By BenoitLeveque, 3 years ago
- Scrutinizer-ci codding style correction
- remove empty line
- prestaconcept/open-source-management#15 :implement sonata block event
- Refactor translation to use extension, more flexible
- Extends SonataAdminExtendedBundle AbstractAdmin
- Correct active css class
- Add translated field
- CodeQuality : Object parameters should be type hinted
- CodeQuality : Files should not be executable
- Merge pull request #1 from bitdeli-chef/master
Add a Bitdeli badge to README
By bitdeli-chef, 3 years ago
- add quality badges
- set-up travis
- bundle set-up
- Add stof/doctrine-extensions-bundle
- Bundle set-up