Presta CMS Theme Basic Bundle
PrestaCMSThemeBundle adds ready to use themes into your PrestaCMS. projects.
It is made to help people starting with PrestaCMS without spending time on design and integration.
It can be a good working example for people who wants to build their own theme.
:book: Documentation is available on prestaconcept.github.io
Sandbox is also deployed for a live demonstration :
If you want to have some informations about the projet progession you can register to our :speech_balloon: google group
:clipboard: Issues are managed in prestaconcept/open-source-management to centralize our open source activity.
Ask for help
:speech_balloon: If you need help about this project you can post a message on our google group
Pull requests are welcome.
everyone who has contributed already.
This project is supported by PrestaConcept
Lead Developer : @nicolas-bastien
Released under the MIT License
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy
of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal
in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights
to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell
copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished
to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all
copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE
AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER
LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM,
OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN
By nicolas-bastien, 3 years ago
By nicolas-bastien, 3 years ago
- Merge pull request #7 from BenoitLeveque/replace-contact-to-footer-right-block
- Add a verification of the presence of blocks array in the zone
- Add footer_right zone in the third column of the footer.
- Merge pull request #8 from BenoitLeveque/twitter-block-design
- We didn't have to redefine new css classes we already have the default one from the blocks
- Set basic design for twitter blocks in creative theme
- Use new prestacms twig globals
- Add block margin bottom
- add basic form styles for contact form
- Refactor to allow projects to override layout template parts
mail contact update
By tanestis, 4 years ago
- compile admin in css
- link to prestaconcept.github.io
- Merge pull request #5 from bitdeli-chef/master
Add a Bitdeli badge to README
By bitdeli-chef, 4 years ago
- Add composer branch-alias
- Sensio Insight Corrections -> see to add bootstrap with composer
- Sensio Insight Corrections
- Add sensio insight and packagist badges
- CS + Sensio Insight Corrections
- Change zone to editable
- change configuration entry to fit model variables
- Refactor persistence classes to follow new standard
- Remove default block data, should be load in fixtures
- Add breadcrumb
- #10: Add locale switcher links
- Merge pull request #3 from halundra/add_block_style_configuration
- Issue #3: add css for block_styles