Add social to PrestaCMS : Twitter, Facebook...
:clipboard: Issues are managed in prestaconcept/open-source-management to centralize our open source activity.
:book: Documentation is available on prestaconcept.github.io
For a ready to use demonstration of this bundle you should check the prestacms-sandox available on github.
Sandbox is also deployed for a live demonstration :
Ask for help
:speech_balloon: If you need help about this project you can post a message on our google group
Pull requests are welcome.
everyone who has contributed already.
This project is supported by PrestaConcept
Lead Developer : @BenoitLeveque
Released under the MIT License
- prestaconcept/symfony-prestacms#13: refactor block declaration in each bundles config.yml
- Add sandbox link
- Create CHANGELOG.md
- Merge pull request #25 from BenoitLeveque/use-form-setting-instead-of-additional-form-setting
- Merge pull request #27 from BenoitLeveque/fix-missing-translations
- Merge pull request #26 from BenoitLeveque/remove-useless-div-class
- Fix missing translation in twitter blocks
- Remove useless div, we already have the one from the blocks
- Merge pull request #24 from BenoitLeveque/add-title-to-follower-count-block
- We have not to use getAdditionalFormSettings to add new field in our form.
- Use getFormSettings instead of getAdditionalFormSettings
- #3 User can now change the default title of the follower count block
- Merge pull request #23 from BenoitLeveque/add-title-to-social-block
- Add a form field to allow the user to change the title of the latest tweet block
- Add title to the latest tweets block
Merge pull request #22 from BenoitLeveque/latest-tweet-when-no-username
By nicolas-joubert, 3 years ago
- #6 if we doesn't have a tweeter username, we does not have to throw an exception
- Merge pull request #19 from BenoitLeveque/optional-twitter-configuration
- Merge pull request #20 from BenoitLeveque/issue_4-facebook-followers-block
- #4 fix typo in translation for facebook fan block
- #4 use facebook sdk 3.2.* instead of dev-master
- Merge pull request #21 from BenoitLeveque/intl-formatter-for-twitter-block
- #18 format followers' count using an intl formatter
- #4 add facebook fans' count block
- #3 If we don't have twitter configuration, we can't have twitter block
- Merge pull request #17 from BenoitLeveque/refactor-twitter-follower-count-to-use-a-response-object
- #3 Add default value for userInfo to avoid isset in getters
- #3 Refactor followers' count to use the UserInfoResponse
- Merge pull request #10 from BenoitLeveque/add-twitter-latest-tweets