Presta CMS Media Bundle
PrestaCMSMediaBundle integrates Sonata Media in PrestaCMS.
This bundles adds the following block type to your project :
- Media Simple
- Media Advanced
- Gallery Simple
- Gallery Advanced
- Carousel Advanced
:clipboard: Issues are managed in prestaconcept/open-source-management to centralize our open source activity.
:book: Documentation is available on prestaconcept.github.io
For a ready to use demonstration of this bundle you should check the prestacms-sandox available on github.
Sandbox is also deployed for a live demonstration :
Ask for help
:speech_balloon: If you need help about this project you can post a message on our google group
Pull requests are welcome.
everyone who has contributed already.
This project is supported by PrestaConcept
Lead Developer : @nicolas-bastien
Released under the MIT License
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy
of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal
in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights
to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell
copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished
to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all
copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE
AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER
LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM,
OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN
- Merge pull request #16 from prestaconcept/carousel
- Rename getEnabled to isEnabled, then remove useless commments on PHPDocs.
- Rename rank to position and banner to media.
- Add Carousel Advanced block
- prestaconcept/open-source-management#1 + formatting
- Merge pull request #14 from prestaconcept/issue_13_refactor_translations_in_xliff
- add the contributing file
- Merge pull request #15 from prestaconcept/refactor_injection_of_admin_pool
- Using the refactor of the injection of the admin pool
- removing extra blank lines
- Refactor translations in xliff
- Merge pull request #12 from prestaconcept/issue_11_refactor_services_declaration_in_xml
- Refactor services declaration in xml
- CS line length
- Add wysiwyg class for content
Merge pull request #10 from prestaconcept/issue9_alt_edition
By alain-flaus, 4 years ago
- #9 : Remove default alt sonata behavior and add a way to administrate it
- Correct add bitdeli badge
- #5 : add knpbundles badge
- #5 : update to link to prestaconcept.github.io
- Merge pull request #8 from bitdeli-chef/master
Add a Bitdeli badge to README
By bitdeli-chef, 4 years ago
- Merge pull request #7 from prestaconcept/BlockRefactoring
- Add composer branch-alias
- Add sensio insight and packagist badges