Presta CMS Core Bundle
PrestaCMSCoreBundle is a Symfony2 content management bundle based on SymfonyCMF.
:speech_balloon: If you want to have some informations about the projet progression you can register to our google group
:clipboard: Issues are managed in prestaconcept/open-source-management to centralize our open source activity.
For a ready to use demonstration of this bundle you should check the prestacms-sandox available on github.
Sandbox is also deployed for a live demonstration :
- Multiple websites
- Custom theming
- Custom pages
- Advanced block system
:book: Documentation is available on prestaconcept.github.io
Ask for help
:speech_balloon: If you need help about this project you can post a message on our google group
Pull requests are welcome.
everyone who has contributed already.
This project is supported by PrestaConcept
Lead Developer : @nicolas-bastien
Released under the MIT License
The MIT License
Copyright (c) 2012, PrestaConcept
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy
of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal
in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights
to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell
copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished
to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all
copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE
AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER
LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM,
OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN
Merge pull request #170 from prestaconcept/fix-sonata-translation-100
By nicolas-bastien, 2 years ago
Fix sonata translation deps -> now on 1.*
By nicolas-joubert, 2 years ago
- Merge pull request #168 from bvleur/fix-page-admin-layout
- Increase method visibility and add PHP docs
- Refactor edit tab data into separate methods per tab and clean-up naming.
- Enforce page admin layout conforming to "cols" by using fixed table layout.
- Always follow the zone order from the page template configuration in the page admin.
- Merge pull request #164 from bvleur/fix-page-children-block-edit
- Merge pull request #166 from guided1/fix-ajax-add-page-with-enter
- Merge pull request #167 from ZacharyT/master
Replacing DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR with PHPCR seperator '/' because DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR in windows is '\'
By , 3 years ago
- Set current page in page manager when adding a new block
Fix add page dialog by pressing submit with enter button
By Gerard L. Petersen, 3 years ago
- Merge pull request #165 from prestaconcept/structure_edition
- Manage structure role for page and theme admin
- Fix website selector size
- Set current page in page manager when editing a page.
- Merge pull request #163 from prestaconcept/refactor_website_for_sonata_translation
- #13: enabled SonataTranslationBundle for tests
- #13: fix routing to use sonata translation
- #13: fix getWebsiteMainMenu to get in the correct translation
- #13: remove useful variables
- #13: remove useful parameters
- Add deps on sonata-project/translation-bundle
- Remove unused code
- Refactor website to use sonata translation bundle
- https://github.com/prestaconcept/symfony-prestacms/pull/13 : refactor default navigation in cms core
- Merge pull request #160 from prestaconcept/page_block_edition_locale
- Fix page block edition locale