PrestaCMSCKEditorBundle Integrates CKEditor in PrestaCMS with SonataMedia and internal page links.
:speech_balloon: If you want to have some informations about the projet progression you can register to our google group
:clipboard: Issues are managed in prestaconcept/open-source-management to centralize our open source activity.
:book: Documentation is available on prestaconcept.github.io
For a ready to use demonstration of this bundle you should check the prestacms-sandox available on github.
Sandbox is also deployed for a live demonstration :
Ask for help
:speech_balloon: If you need help about this project you can post a message on our google group
Pull requests are welcome.
everyone who has contributed already.
This project is supported by PrestaConcept
Lead Developer : @nicolas-joubert
Released under the MIT License
SensioInsight: Text files should end with a newline character.
By nicolas-joubert, 2 years ago
- Merge pull request #15 from prestaconcept/downgrade-requirements
- Downgrade tilleul/ckeditor-sonata-media-bundle requirement to last stable release
- Merge pull request #14 from nicolas-bastien/master
- Update ckeditor deps to use packagist
- Add Nicolas Joubert as Maintainer
- Create CHANGELOG.md
- Merge pull request #13 from prestaconcept/multiple_update
- Comment console.log
- Prepare version 1.0.0 and lead-developer change
- #1 Fix multiple update issue with Chrome
- Merge pull request #10 from prestaconcept/ckeditor_update_4_3_1
- Merge pull request #12 from prestaconcept/issue_7_internal_link_edit
- #7 Correct internal link edit feature
- Update Ckeditor to latest stable release
- Merge pull request #9 from prestaconcept/issue_8_presta_composer_public_symlink_option
- #8 remove symlink option from presta_composer_public configuration
- fix #4
Add a Bitdeli badge to README
By bitdeli-chef, 3 years ago
- Merge pull request #3 from bitdeli-chef/master
- Add internal links plugin + template
- Add quality badges
- Bundle set-up
- Add Scrutinizer badge
- Project set-up