This Symfony bundle allows you to:
- import translation files content into the database and provide a GUI to edit translations.
- export translations from the database into files.
- have an overview to check translation domains are completely translated.
- add new translations in the database.
The idea is to:
- write your translations files (xliff, yml or php) as usual for at least one language (the default language of your website for example).
- load translations into the database by using a command line.
- freely edit/add translation through an edition page.
The bundle overrides the translator service and provides a DatabaseLoader.
Database translations content is loaded last so it overrides content from xliff, yml and php translations files.
You can also export translations from the database into files in case you need to get translations files with the same content as the database.
For installation and configuration refer to Resources/doc/index.md
Here is a little screen shot of the edition page :)
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy
of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal
in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights
to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell
copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is
furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in
all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE
AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER
LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM,
OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN
Add Symfony 4.3 kernel.locale_aware tag (#347)
By spike31, 1 year ago
- Sf4 fix (#331)
- Update LexikTranslationBundle.es.yml (#339)
- class names are declared in StudlyCaps (#328)
- :bug: Fix render twig in controller for overriding purpose (#311)
- Fix BC with Symfony 2.8 LTS (#322)
- add sf4 support (#320)
- Added modified flag in order to fix merge algorithm (#261)
- Remove useless check on http method (#315)
- Corrected ExportTranslationsCommand service id. (#314)
- Fix symfony >= 3.4 user deprecated. (#310)
- #306. set public of 'translate' alias for compatibility with other components in SF4. (#309)
- Symfony 4 support (#305)
- Minor typo fixes (#296)
- Replace Propel to Propel2. (#302)
- Fix error undefined index: charset (#298)
- Fix double-encoding of translations in the web UI (#289)
- URL decode updated translation messages
By Seb, 3 years ago
- add default domain when adding a new translation
- persist grid params in url + add link on overview to filter by a domain
- add csrf protection (#278)
- Merge pull request #280 from lexik/dev_tools_fix
- fix DI for dev_tool definition
- Replace save by saved glyphicon, looking less 'download' than 'confirm' action (#267)
- check if function apc_delete_file() exist before call it (#277)
- remove dependency symfony/symfony
- fix tests (#276)
- fix definition of storage service for sf 3.3 (#275)
- Fix travis conf (#274)