This Symfony2 bundle allow to import translation files content into the database and provide a GUI to edit translations.
The idea is to:
- write your translations files (xliff, yml or php) as usual for at least one language (the default language of your website for example).
- load translations into the database by using a command line.
- freely edit/add translation through an edition page.
The bundle override the translator service and provide a DatabaseLoader.
Database translations content is loaded last so it override content from xliff, yml and php translations files.
You can also export translations from the database in to files in case of you need to get translations files with the same content as the database.
For installation and configuration refer to Resources/doc/index.md
Here a little screen shot of the edition page :)
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy
of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal
in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights
to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell
copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is
furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in
all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE
AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER
LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM,
OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN
fallback_locale: ~ # Required
managed_locales:  # Required
- Merge pull request #122 from pharman/fix_pagination_count
Correct argument to Lexik\Bundle\TranslationBundle\Storage\StorageInterface in Lexik\Bundle\TranslationBundle\Util\DataGrid\DataGridRequestHandler
By pharman, 2 years ago
- Merge branch '94noni-improvement'
- back to previous syntax
- Merge branch 'improvement' of https://github.com/94noni/LexikTranslationBundle into 94noni-improvement
- Merge pull request #118 from 94noni/toggle_similar_cols
- Merge branch 'kuczek-feature/functional-tests'
By kuczek, 2 years ago
- Some improvements
- Toggle Similar Locale Columns, based on primary branch toggle_similar_cols
- added options to toggle similar cols
- Merge pull request #105 from krzysztofbitnoise/master
- added missing new line character
- compare boolean with strict operator
- fixed travis file
- clean code, removed unused parameters and use statements
- clean duplicated code doctrine storage classes
- run tests with sf2.6
- renamed angular controller
- Merge pull request #108 from lexik/doctrine_mapping
- fixed pagination
- Merge pull request #109 from lexik/import_domains_option
- added --domains option on import command
- Merge branch 'doctrine_mapping' of git://github.com/lexik/LexikTranslationBundle into doctrine_mapping
- updated doctrine mapping to use mapped super class
- also run tests with sf2.5
- updated path in tests
- improve doctrine mapping
- updated ng-table and added missing .map file
- Merge pull request #106 from Yameveo/sortfix