Deprecated! This bundle has been replaced with phpforce/salesforce-bundle.
Ddeboer Salesforce Client Bundle
This bundle’s features include the following.
- Automatic conversion between PHP and SOAP date and datetime objects.
- Automatic conversion of Salesforce (UTC) times to your local timezone.
- Easily extensible through events: add custom logging, error handling etc.
- Iterating over large results sets that require multiple calls to the API is easy through the record iterator.
- The BulkSaver helps you stay within your Salesforce API limits by using bulk creates, deletes, updates and upserts.
- Completely unit tested (still working on that one).
- Use the client in conjunction with the Mapper Bundle to get even easier access to your Salesforce data.
Documentation is included in the Resources/doc directory.
wsdl: ~ # Required
username: ~ # Required
password: ~ # Required
token: ~ # Required
Add deprecation warning
By ddeboer, 4 years ago
- Change requirements for Symfony 2.2
- Update path to Composer autoloader
- Composer: add minimum-stability to make BeSimple packages resolve
- After flush, always empty cached records, even if flush failed
- Set defaults from Salesforce
- Add lead conversion functionality
- Set symfony/event-dispatcher requirement to 2.1
- Update phpunit.xml.dist
- Update Travis config
- Add Travis build status
- Update Travis config for new Symfony version
- Add manual bulk saver flush in tests
- Fix composer.json repositories section
- Add method to check for references
- Add phpdoc
- Do not flush on destruction (fixes #2)
- Fix documentation
- Support for results from subqueries (closes #1)
- Add documentation on logging
- Fix phpdoc
- Add besimple/soap-common dependency
- Add Symfony event dispatcher dependency
- Remove require BeSimple SoapCommon from Client package
- Change package versions to master-dev
- Fix unit test
- Add server instance retrieval
- Add possibility to retrieve login result
- Return result from login method
- Fix get relationship field method