/!\ Note that this bundle is highly experimental for now and everything can
change at anytime without any warranty. /!\
For documentation, see:
For license, see:
* Hugo Hamon <email@example.com> * William Durand <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy
of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal
in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights
to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell
copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished
to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all
copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE
AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER
LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM,
OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN
- [Resources] added builds icons.
- Added health icon to the menu block and the panel
- Fixed divide by zero
- Prevent null values
- [Resources] new Jenkins\' logo.
- [Resources] fixed jenkins.xml services file.
- [Parser] renamed Parser to ReportParser.
- [Resources] updated README.md file. It now includes a section about how to run the bundle test suite and how to contribute back to the bundle.
- [Resources] fixed and cleaned-up the jenkins.xml services file.
- [DataCollector] refactored the JenkinsDataCollector. Removed paths to job summary and last build summary.
- [DataCollector] fixed property name.
- [DataCollector] refactored the JenkinsDataCollector into several Parser components.
- [DataCollector] started to refactor the JenkinsDataCollector class to take benefit from Jenkins's JSON APIs.
- Added contributors section to the README file.
- [Tests] fixed CommitHistory test suite.
- [Tests] added 100% unit test code coverage for the CommitHistory class.
- [Tests] added 100% unit tests code coverage for Commit class.
- [Tests] added 100% unit test code coverage for the BuildHistory class.
- [Tests] added 100% unit test code coverage for the JenkinsDataCollector class.
- [Tests] added 100% unit tests code coverage for the Build class.
- [Resources] refactored the commits and builds history templates.
- fixed unit tests suite configuration.
- [Resources] added more web assets.
- Fixed endpoint example in doc
- Merge branch 'scm_history'
- Fixed broken Jekins WDT tab.
- Merge branch 'scm_history'
- Refactored the BuildHistory class to introduce a new Build class.
- Merged PR4 from William Durand. Added an endpoint as a base URL for all resources to access on Jenkins.
- Implemented the commits logs history subpanel.