New version of this library is available in it's own organization
lightsaml/sp-bundle supporting Symfony from version 2.3
to version 3.0. This old version of lightsaml will not be upgraded to support symfony versions newer then 2.7.
More details on new version on LightSAML website.
It is recommended to upgrade to the new lightsaml/lightsaml version. Still, this old library will be kept
maintained for a while with bug fixes, but no new features will be added.
The SamlSpBundle adds support for SAML 2.0 Service Provider in Symfony2. It provides security listener
that can be configured to authenticate users against one or more SAML Identity Providers.
* Federation Metadata XML
* Discovery Service
* AuthnRequest / Single Sign On Login
* LogoutRequest / Single Logout
* Http Post and Http Redirect Bindings
SamlSpBundle is an open source project and is open for contributions. Please follow guidelines from Contributing and collaboration wiki page.
Thanks to FriendsOfSymfony/FOSUserBundle and formapro/FpOpenIdBundle open source projects that helped understand better how Symfony2 security works and learn how custom security extensions should be built.
Copyright (c) 2013 aerialship.com
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of
this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in
the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to
use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of
the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so,
subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all
copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS
FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR
COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER
IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN
CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
- Merge pull request #112 from tmilos/failure_html_fix
- failure.html.twig - statck trace and dump removed
- README note on supported symfony version #101
- Merge pull request #102 from mathielen/patch-1
- Merge pull request #92 from quentint/patch-1
- Merge pull request #110 from tmilos/limit_symfony_version
- limit symfony version and make week deprecation
- Merge pull request #107 from victorjacobs/master
- lightsaml/sp-bundle new version
- lightsaml/sp-bundle new version
Allow setting cert_file and key_file to null
By victorjacobs, 4 years ago
By mathielen, 4 years ago
- Merge pull request #95 from dialogik/patch-1
Link projects in credits
By dialogik, 5 years ago
- Merge pull request #89 from BernardoSilva/improve-user-provider-syntax
- Merge pull request #94 from piwi91/master
The 'pattern' option in routing files is deprecated since version 2.2 and removed in version 3.0
By Pim Widdershoven, 5 years ago
Fixing sessionIndex length
By quentint, 5 years ago
- Add user provider syntax highlight.
- Merge pull request #88 from BernardoSilva/fix-mongodb-support
- Fix MongoDB manager configuration.
- Merge pull request #86 from BernardoSilva/patch-2
- Merge pull request #82 from BernardoSilva/patch-1
- Merge pull request #85 from tmilos/add-code-styling-stadards
- Add syntax highlight to configuration documentation.
- Remove hhvm from allow_failures.
- Apply PSR2 code formatting standard to whole bundle #72
- Use stable version of php_codesniffer
- Update pre-commit hook to be compatible with windows 1.9.5 git.
- Add git pre-commit hook to ensure code standards on contribution PR.