Generate Fixture from your existing data in your database. You can specify the Entity name and the IDs you want to import in your fixture.
- Create fixture from existing entity data.
- Option to specify the exact IDs to import in your fixture.
- Option to specify a ranges of ids to import in your fixture. (Thanks to andreyserdjuk)
- Manually set load order for a fixture from command line. (Thanks to ioniks)
- Allow to specify in the command line the specific load order we want for the generated fixture.
- Snapshot : Create a full sets of fixtures from your current database.
- Automatically set the load order in the snapshot context. (**NEW** Now support many to many relationship.)
- Generate fixture reference when any other entity is link to this entity in the snapshot context.
- For symfony 2.3 and 2.4, use the version v1.0.*
- For symfony 2.5 and over, use the version v1.1.* or dev-master.
- Our version 1.3 is tested with symfony >=2.7 and PHP 7.0
The bulk of the documentation is stored in the
file in this bundle:
All the installation instructions are located in the documentation.
This bundle is under the MIT license. See the complete license in the bundle:
DoctrineFixturesGeneratorBundle is a [Webonaute] initiative.
See also the list of contributors.
Reporting an issue or a feature request
Issues and feature requests are tracked in the Github issue tracker.
When reporting a bug, it may be a good idea to reproduce it in a basic project
built using the Symfony Standard Edition
to allow developers of the bundle to reproduce the issue by simply cloning it
and following some steps.
If you like this bundle, you can donate bitcoin to this address : 13zeEE6qdWJfSpNWwtWUuMoKTYGWU6jNwc
Copyright (c) 2014 Mathieu Delisle
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy
of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal
in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights
to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell
copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is
furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all
copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE
AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER
LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM,
OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE