Pricing system for Symfony2 e-commerce applications.
Allows you to implement configurable price calculators.
Sylius - Modern ecommerce for Symfony2. Visit Sylius.org.
$ composer install $ bin/phpspec run -fpretty
Documentation is available on docs.sylius.org.
All informations about contributing to Sylius can be found on this page.
Questions? Feel free to ask on users mailing list.
To contribute and develop this bundle, use the developers mailing list.
Sylius twitter account
If you want to keep up with updates, follow the official Sylius account on twitter.
This bundle uses GitHub issues.
If you have found bug, please create an issue.
Releases will be numbered with the format
And constructed with the following guidelines.
- Breaking backwards compatibility bumps the major.
- New additions without breaking backwards compatibility bumps the minor.
- Bug fixes and misc changes bump the patch.
For more information on SemVer, please visit semver.org website.
This versioning method is same for all Sylius bundles and applications.
License can be found here.
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy
of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal
in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights
to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell
copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished
to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all
copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE
AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER
LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM,
OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN
By pjedrzejewski, 2 years ago
Respect PSR for templating helper specs
By egeloen, 2 years ago
Adjust required version of StofDoctrineExtensionsBundle
By Shine-neko, 2 years ago
- Rename Variation/CHANGELOG filename & updated LICENSE files
- PhpSpec config has been added with ps4 support
Improve composer consistency
By mtthb, 3 years ago
Updating translations from Crowdin
By SyliusBot, 3 years ago
- Version bump
- Version bump
- Fix pricing configuration prototype naming
- Fix random CS issues in code & phpdocs
- Updated `composer.lock` file + fixed random CS issues
- Add missing translation files.
- Add missing Volume Based Pricing Configuration.
- CS Fixes
- CS fixes on specs
Updated bugtracker link in readmes
By ferdynator, 3 years ago
- Version bump to 0.11-dev
- Fix some `composer.json` files
- Fix Paweł mail =)
By umpirsky, 3 years ago
- Fix pricing bundle composer.json
- Fix specs and travis config
- Update composer.jsons and travis configuration
- Fix the form types generation for priceable
- Fix the scenarios for group based pricing
- Rework the pricing extension and add templating helper
- Spec the group based calculator
- Move specs, add features and fix composer.jsons
- Update registry class and interface references