Provide payum integration for Sylius.
Sylius - Modern ecommerce for Symfony2. Visit Sylius.org.
$ composer install $ bin/phpspec run -fpretty
Documentation is available on docs.sylius.org.
All informations about contributing to Sylius can be found on this page.
Questions? Feel free to ask on users mailing list.
To contribute and develop this bundle, use the developers mailing list.
Sylius twitter account
If you want to keep up with updates, follow the official Sylius account on twitter.
This bundle uses GitHub issues.
If you have found bug, please create an issue.
Releases will be numbered with the format
And constructed with the following guidelines.
- Breaking backwards compatibility bumps the major.
- New additions without breaking backwards compatibility bumps the minor.
- Bug fixes and misc changes bump the patch.
For more information on SemVer, please visit semver.org website.
This versioning method is same for all Sylius bundles and applications.
License can be found here.
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy
of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal
in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights
to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell
copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished
to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all
copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE
AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER
LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM,
OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN
update payum up to 0.14
By makasim, 1 year ago
Set default driver in bundle configuration
By mtthb, 1 year ago
Remove un-used EventDispatcher
By pierredup, 1 year ago
By pjedrzejewski, 1 year ago
- Rename Variation/CHANGELOG filename & updated LICENSE files
- PhpSpec config has been added with ps4 support
Improve composer consistency
By mtthb, 2 years ago
- Don't force bundles to define prefix when extending `AbstractResourceBundle`
- Version bump
Fix legacy payum getNotification
By winzou, 2 years ago
- Fix specs
- Fix & polish code of SearchBundle
- Fix some CS issues caused by last merges
Fix paypal error when marking tax as included in the price
By jdeveloper, 2 years ago
- Merge pull request #2105 from stloyd/bugfix/cs_fix
- Fix dependencies in PayumBundle, adjust configuration of that bundle
- Random CS fixes:
[payum] make compatible with payum 0.12
By makasim, 2 years ago
- Version bump
Order user can be null, fixes #2017
By umpirsky, 2 years ago
- Fix random CS issues in code & phpdocs
- Refactor Adjustments & Order to reduce logic
- Updated `composer.lock` file + fixed random CS issues
- Adding some minor adjustments
- Merge pull request #1819 from aRn0D/csfix/load
- update Stripe payment card carpture constructor
- update Stripe payment method to use CurrencyConverter instead of CurrencyHelper
- Fix issue #1824 Stripe total amount currency mismatch
- CS Fixes
- Some method has been renamed to be consistent