What is Paybox?
PAYBOX Services is a "multi-bank" Payment Service Provider to offer a comprehensive approach to processing payments from distance selling, providing a service linked to the whole banking landscape and non-bank card issuers. It's market player with connections to the various businesses, banks, card issuers, processing centres, institutions and integrators.
What is PlemiPayboxBundle?
PlemiPayboxBundle is an interface to Paybox Services in order to use them really easily with Symfony2.
- Paybox CGI
- A knowledge of the Paybox Services docs
- cURL (except if you want to use the shell way)
- Add the bundle to your deps file or add it as a git submodule.
- Install CGI in "%kernel.root_dir%/app/Resources/cgi-bin/paybox.cgi"
- 2 main classes : Request, Response
- Request is what you want to send to Paybox
- Response is what you get from Paybox
You can use request and response completely separately.
By default, you have to insert their CGIs in
but you can change this path via config.yml (depends on your environment):
plemi_paybox: endpoint: %kernel.root_dir%/../vendor/paybox/cgi-bin/paybox.cgi
WARNING: your folder must be +ExecCGI on it if you use
curl transport. Please, refer to Apache manual.
$manager = $this->get('plemi_paybox.manager'); $request = $manager->createRequest(); $request->setTotal(100); $request->setRank(34030); $request->setSite(302); return new Response($request->execute());
$manager = $this->get('plemi_paybox.manager'); $response = $manager->createResponse($this->getRequest()); $amount = $response->getAmount();
By default, bundle uses
shell transport to talk with CGI module, you can switch it
# app/config/config.yml plemi_paybox: transport: curl
You can provide different path (url for
curl transport) to cgi-bin with
plemi_paybox: endpoint: http://example.com/cgi-bin/paybox.cgi
You can specify default request parameters with
datas option. For example, in
dev environment, you will most likely want this:
# app/config/config_test.yml plemi_paybox: datas: PBX_RANG: 99 PBX_SITE: 1999888 PBX_IDENTIFIANT: 2 PBX_PAYBOX: 'https://preprod-tpeweb.paybox.com/cgi/MYchoix_pagepaiement.cgi' PBX_BACKUP1: 'https://preprod-tpeweb.paybox.com/cgi/MYchoix_pagepaiement.cgi' PBX_BACKUP2: 'https://preprod-tpeweb.paybox.com/cgi/MYchoix_pagepaiement.cgi'
Copyright (C) 2011 Ludovic Fleury, David Guyon, Erwann Mest
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of
this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in
the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to
use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies
of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do
so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all
copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE
AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER
LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM,
OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE
Merge pull request #17 from disko-agency/master
By , 5 years ago
Added PayboxRequestFactory service.
By Pierre-Yves LEBECQ, 5 years ago
Updated configuration to support multiple boxes definitions.
By Pierre-Yves LEBECQ, 5 years ago
- Upgrade Travis CI build file.
- Add a Bitdeli Badge to README.
- Merge pull request #15 from dizda/patch-1
Avoid "Error: Class [...] not found"
By dizda, 6 years ago
- Merge pull request #14 from Shine-neko/patch-1
By Shine-neko, 6 years ago
- Bumped to alias v1.0 and adjust Symfony framework version requirements
- Add PHP 5.5 to Travis CI
- Fix CS
- Update dependencies and PHPUnit output via Travis CI
- Merge pull request #13 from fabienpomerol/master
Fixed missing endpoint param in CurlTransport constructor
By fabienpomerol, 7 years ago
- Update Travis CI setup for Symfony2
- Fix CS
- Add php-cs-fixer to Travis CI
- Update tests and Travis CI following Composer BC break
- Fixes checkstyle.
- Fix code standards and conventions.
- Updates CI configuration.
- Merge pull request #11 from everzet/travis-fix
- fixes travis config
- Merge pull request #9 from everzet/request-refactoring
- updated readme
- added PayboxManager
- fixed test suite
- don't override defaults on creation
- add back missing default values