This Symfony bundle integrates PhpSpreadsheet into Symfony using Twig.
- Easy to use Twig integration including
- Use existing spreadsheet files as templates. The easiest way to customize fonts, colors, etc.
Supported output formats
The supported output formats are directly based on the capabilities of PhpSpreadsheet.
- Open Document Format/OASIS (.ods)
- Office Open XML (.xlsx) Excel 2007 and above
- BIFF 8 (.xls) Excel 97 and above
- PDF (using mPDF, which need to be installed separately)
The following software is required to use PhpSpreadsheet/TwigSpreadsheetBundle.
Required by this bundle:
- PHP 7.0 or newer
- Symfony 3.2 or newer
Required by PhpSpreadsheet:
- PHP extension php_zip enabled
- PHP extension php_xml enabled
- PHP extension php_fileinfo enabled
- PHP extension php_gd2 enabled (optional, but required for exact calculation of the column width)
The source of the documentation is stored in the Resources/doc/ folder in this bundle:
You can find a prettier version on readthedocs.org:
All the installation instructions are located in the documentation.
This bundle is under the MIT license. See the complete license in the bundle:
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy
of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal
in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights
to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell
copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished
to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all
copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE
AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER
LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM,
OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN
- Small format fix
- Fix: Removed badges from the RTD docs
- Updated .travis.yml
- Updated PhpUnit to 6.5
- Upgraded to stable PhpSpreadsheet version
- Removed two cell property test cases since PhpSpreadsheet seems to be buggy. (dataValidation.errorStyle and dataValidation.type)
- Disabled debug mode for the functional tests
- Cell index is now >=1!
- Fixed bug with mPDF 7.0
- Fixed unit test bug with current Symfony DI
- Bugfix (#6)
- use fix (#3)
- Updated PhpSpreadsheet dependency.
- Doc fix
- Finally using the upstream version of PhpSpreadsheet again
- Added line breaks
- Updated configuration.rst
- Minor improvements
- Bug fix
- Improved caching
- Small fixes
Fixed unit tests and removed duplicate code
By web-flow, 1 year ago
- Fixed phpDocs
- Fixed directory capitalization
- New directory structure
- Improved disk caching code
- Improved complexity
- Added coverage badge