To build your perfect website you probably need images, video's or maybe even a presentation too. The Kunstmaan Media Bundle handles all those media assets and centralizes them so you can find your content just the way you like it: fast and efficiently. No central asset management module is useful without some pretty advanced image editing functionality. To provide this we have integrated the Aviary image editing service right from the interface.
View more screenshots and information http://bundles.kunstmaan.be.
This bundle is compatible with all Symfony 3.* releases. More information about installing can be found in this line by line walkthrough of installing Symfony and all our bundles, please refer to the Getting Started guide and enjoy the full blown experience.
If you want to use this bundle for a Symfony 2.2 release, use the 2.2 branch.
If you want to use your own api key for SoundCloud, you can define this in the config.yml of your application but it works fine without it as well.
kunstmaan_media: soundcloud_api_key: YOUR_CLIENT_ID
If you want to add a nifty tooltip to your media chooser in the admin, you can just add the following to your form type:
$builder ->add( 'media', 'media', array( 'pattern' => 'KunstmaanMediaBundle_chooser', 'mediatype' => 'image', 'attr' => array('info_text' => 'YOUR TOOLTIP TEXT'), ) );
Generating PDF preview thumbnails
For this functionality to work, you need to install the ImageMagick extension with PDF support (using
Ghostscript). You will also have to make sure that the Ghostscript executable (gs) can be found
in the path of the user that is executing the code (apache/www or a custom user depending on your setup).
You can determine that path by running
which gs on the command line in Linux/OS X.
To install Ghostscript on Mac OS X you can use
brew install gs.
On OS X with apache you will probably have to add that path to the apache environment settings in
/System/Library/LaunchDaemons/org.apache.httpd.plist. Make sure it contains the following :
/path/to/gs is just the actual path where the gs binary is stored.
NOTE: This functionality has to be enabled by setting the
enable_pdf_preview configuration option to true, ie. :
kunstmaan_media: enable_pdf_preview: true
Original Copyright (c) 2010 firstname.lastname@example.org
Portions are Copyright (c) 2010 Benjamin Dulau
Portions are Copyright (c) 2012 Kunstmaan (http://www.kunstmaan.be)
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy
of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal
in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights
to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell
copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is
furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in
all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE
AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER
LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM,
OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN
- [AdminBundle] remove bower dependencies | update fontawesome (#2343)
- [AllBundle] Fix risky tests (#2407)
- [MediaBundle] Add image width and height to media module as done in PP media chooser (#2388)
- [AllBundles] Move test suite back to phpunit setup (#2394)
- [MediaBundle][SearchBundle] Provide default config for bundles to work on sf4 (#2365)
- [AdminBundle][MediaBundle] Configure bundle dependencies by default (#2354)
- [AllBundles] Fix sf4 rootNode deprecation (#2337)
- [MediaBundle] Move aviary_api_key parameter to media bundle config instead of parameter (#2284)
- Merge pull request #2301 from acrobat/media-deprecate-service-class-parameters
- [MediaBundle] fixed typo
- [MediaBundle] replaced the AbstractPrependableExtensionTestCase
- [MediaBundle] updated phpunit namespaces
- [MediaBundle] upgraded dev dependencies
[MediaBundle] Deprecate service class parameters
By acrobat, 4 months ago
- fix wrong dependency (#2267)
- Fix composer json for admin/adminlist/behat/media/node/pagepart bundle (#2251)
- [MediaBundle] Check if media metadata has width/height info
- [AllBundles] Set default menu adaptor priorities enabled bundle order doesn't matter
- [GeneratorBundle] Prepare generators for sf4 support
Merge branch '5.1'
By Devolicious, 6 months ago
[AllBundles] Ignore generated files from codeception (#2198)
By Numkil, 6 months ago
[MediaBundle] Fix incorrect service name in media compilerpass (#2193)
By web-flow, 6 months ago
- [MediaBundle] Upgrade liip/imagine-bundle to v2 and port our custom overrides (#2098)
- Replace deprecated Route/Method annotations (#2184)
- [MediaBundle] Fix php 5.6 incompatibilty with the ChangeableLimitTrait (#2183)
Bump minimum php version to 7.1 (#2090)
By web-flow, 6 months ago
Apply suggested codestyle changes
By acrobat, 6 months ago
Merge branch '5.0'
By acrobat, 6 months ago
[MediaBundle] Added image sizes to media chooser (#2158)
By sandergo90, 7 months ago
Apply styleci codestyle changes
By acrobat, 7 months ago