This bundle offers tools to improve HTTP caching with Symfony2. It provides
global configuration options to set caching headers based on the path,
controller and other aspects of the request. In addition, it provides services
for the FOSHttpCache library
tools to actively invalidate caching proxies and
some additional tools that can help when working with a caching proxy.
- Set path-based cache expiration headers via your app configuration;
- Set up an invalidation scheme without writing PHP code;
- Tag your responses and invalidate cache based on tags;
- Send invalidation requests with minimal impact on performance;
- Differentiate caches based on user type (e.g. roles);
- Easily implement your own HTTP cache client.
Documentation is available at Read the Docs.
This bundle is fully functional with Varnish and used in production in several
systems. With Nginx, many features are supported too.
Work for using the Symfony built-in HttpCache is in progress.
See the GitHub issues
if you are interested in the development of this bundle.
This bundle is released under the MIT license. See the included
LICENSE file for more information.
Driebit, http://www.driebit.nl <email@example.com>
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy
of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal
in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights
to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell
copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished
to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all
copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE
AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER
LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM,
OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN
Merge pull request #205 from FriendsOfSymfony/user-context-doc-cleanup
By ddeboer, 1 year ago
improve user context documentation
By dbu, 1 year ago
- Merge pull request #204 from FriendsOfSymfony/remove-symfony-fix
- Merge pull request #194 from FriendsOfSymfony/fix-request-matcher-service
- Always load request_matcher and rule_matcher services
- Revert our workaround because Symfony is fixed
- Merge pull request #201 from FriendsOfSymfony/adjust-hash-lookup-doc
- adjust example for user context hash url to be consistent with FOSHttpCache examples and Symfony HttpCache plugins
- Merge pull request #198 from FriendsOfSymfony/spell-checking
- Merge pull request #202 from FriendsOfSymfony/3.0-compatibility
- Add templating config key
- Support TokenStorageInterface, introduced in Symfony 2.6
- add spell checking and fix spelling errors
- Merge pull request #199 from FriendsOfSymfony/fix-tests
- Fix #197
- Merge pull request #196 from lolautruche/patch-1
Fixed tagging basic configuration example
By lolautruche, 2 years ago
- Fix doc reference
- Merge pull request #191 from FriendsOfSymfony/fix-build
- Switch to stable for vendors except http-cache
- Update copyright to 2015
- Merge pull request #187 from ericvincenterv/patch-1
Fix file path
By ericvincenterv, 2 years ago
- Merge pull request #148 from FriendsOfSymfony/invalidate-route-absolute
- invalide/refresh Route should generate absolute urls
- Fix CS
- Merge pull request #179 from FriendsOfSymfony/move-symfony-cache-component
- Move symfony http-cache support to the FOSHttpCache library for reusability.
- Added subscriber options to HttpCache
- Moving the user context logic out of the kernel inheritance hierarchy.