EasyAdmin creates administration backends for your Symfony applications with
- CRUD operations on Doctrine entities (create, edit, list, delete).
- Full-text search, pagination and column sorting.
- Supports Symfony 4.1 or higher
- Translated into tens of languages.
- Fast, simple and smart where appropriate.
- Symfony 4.1 or higher applications.
- Doctrine ORM entities (Doctrine ODM not supported).
- Entities with composite keys or using inheritance are not supported.
- 1.x version: no longer maintained. Recommended only for legacy projects using a Symfony version prior to 4.1;
- 2.x version: the current stable version. Recommended for all projects using Symfony 4.1 or newer;
- 3.x version: it's still in early development. Don't use it in any project yet.
easy-admin-demo is a complete
Symfony application created to showcase EasyAdmin features.
This software is published under the MIT License
- minor #2966 Tweaked an exception message (javiereguiluz)
- Tweaked an exception message
- minor #2962 form theme (versh23)
- form theme
- minor #2965 Update EasyAdminBundle.cs.xlf (kralmichal)
By web-flow, 5 months ago
- Updated the README to show information about EasyAdmin versions
- minor #2956 Custom Entity loading on associations (DennisSnijder)
- minor #2959 Tweaked the "confirm action" feature of batch actions (javiereguiluz)
- Tweaked the \"confirm action\" feature of batch actions
- feature #2943 Added modal confirmation box for batch actions #2913 (fsoedjede)
- Added modal confirmation box for batch actions #2913
- Updated GitHub security policy
Changed EntityByConfigClass loading to allow custom configured entities
By , 5 months ago
- Bumped development version
- Prepared 2.3.1 release
- feature #2952 Updated Danish translations (rimi-itk)
Updated Danish translations
By rimi-itk, 5 months ago
- minor #2947 Update translations for security (matthieumota)
- minor #2948 Update EasyAdminBundle.cs.xlf (Luke-Lacina)
- minor #2946 Fixed some failing tests because of recent Doctrine changes (javiereguiluz)
- Fixed some failing tests because of recent Doctrine changes
By , 6 months ago
Update translations for security
By web-flow, 6 months ago
- bug #2944 Fixed an undefined property in some edge cases (javiereguiluz)
- Updated the GitHub template for pull requests
- Fixed an undefined property in some edge cases
- Don't define a new option for form themes