The BeSimpleSoapBundle is a Symfony2 bundle to build WSDL and SOAP based web services.
It is based on the ckWebServicePlugin for symfony.
Read about it on its official homepage.
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
- Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/0.2'
- [SoapBundle] Fixed service definition with factory
- Stop support of Symfony <2.6
- fixup! [SoapBundle] Set _format route to xml
- Merge branch '0.2'
- [SoapBundle] Added configuration to configure client proxy
- Merge branch '0.2'
- [Doc] Added documentation for SoapClient
- [SoapBundle] Update the cache dir
- [SoapBundle] Add a hack to load BeSimpleSoap cache with a client
- [SoapBundle] Set cache informations even though it is disabled
- Stop support of Symfony <2.3
- Updated BeSimpleSoap vendor requierement to 0.3
- Updated version to 0.3
- Merge branch 'fixed_tests'
- [composer] Removed dev minimum-stability
- [SoapBundle] Skipped test for SoapRequest
- [Doc] Add missing methods
By ch3ric, 3 years ago
- Created a client classmap even when it is empty
- [SoapBundle] Set _format route to xml
- [SoapBundle] Set wsdl request type only if the "wsdl" parameter in present in URL
- [SoapBundle] Enhanced SoapFault management
- Fixed typo
- [SoapBundle] Fixed RpcLiteralRequestMessageBinderTest
- [SoapBundle] Simplified conditional statement
- [SoapBundle][SoapCommon] Removed unused TypeRepository in Definition\Method classes
- Fix WSDL schema stylesheet including
- Cleaned unused method, property, variable or parameter
- Added use TypeConverterInterface