- jQuery File Upload
- FancyUpload (based on MooTools)
- MooUpload (based on MooTools)
- YUI3 Uploader (the YUI library is no longer maintained)
- UploadiFive ($ 5.00)
- Multiple file uploads handled by your chosen frontend library
- Chunked uploads
- Support for: Gaufrette / Flysystem / local filesystem
- Provides an orphanage for cleaning up orphaned files
- Supports Session upload progress & cancelation of uploads as of PHP 5.4
- Fully unit tested
The entry point of the documentation can be found in the file
- Version 2.0.0 supports now Symfony 4 (Thank you @istvancsabakis, see #295)! Symfony 2.x support was dropped. You can also configure a file extension validation whitelist now (PR #262).
- Version 1.5.0 supports now Flysystem (Thank you @lsv! PR #213) and is no longer compatible with PHP 5.3 (it's EOL since August 2014 anyway).
- Version v1.0.0 introduced some backward compatibility breaks. For a full list of changes, head to the dedicated pull request.
- If you're using chunked uploads consider upgrading from v0.9.6 to v0.9.7. A critical issue was reported regarding the assembly of chunks. More information in ticket #21.
- Error management changed in Version 0.9.6. You can now register an
ErrorHandlerper configured frontend. This comes bundled with some adjustments to the
blueimpcontroller. More information is available in the documentation.
- Event dispatching changed in Version 0.9.5. The dispatching is now handled in the
upload*functions. So if you have created your own implementation, be sure to remove the call to the
dispatchEventsfunction, otherwise it will be called twice. Furthermore no
POST_UPLOADevent will be fired anymore after uploading a chunk. You can get more information on this topic in the documentation.
- Event names changed in Version 0.9.3, update your EventListener accordingly.
This bundle is under the MIT license. See the complete license in the bundle:
Reporting an issue or a feature request
Issues and feature requests are tracked in the Github issue tracker.
When reporting a bug, it may be a good idea to reproduce it in a basic project
built using the Symfony Standard Edition
to allow developers of the bundle to reproduce the issue by simply cloning it
and following some steps.
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy
of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal
in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights
to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell
copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished
to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all
copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE
AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER
LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM,
OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN
mappings: # Required
frontend: ~ # Required
# Set max_size to -1 for gracefully downgrade this number to the systems max upload size.
- Update FineUploader official manual link (#319)
- Correctly cast to int (see #316)
- [Documentation] Change console execution path (#314)
- Semantical typo fix (#315)
- Change dropzone.js path in the example (#313)
- Merge branch 'release/2.0.0'
Use php-cs-fixer (#312)
By web-flow, 2 months ago
- Updated copyright and authors section
- Set orphanage Storage Service public (see #311)
- Use r+b instead of rb+ mode (#304)
- Use r+b instead of rb+ mode (#304)
- Fix typo in composer constraint (see #306)
- CS fix
Symfony4 support (#300)
By web-flow, 3 months ago
- Thank you
- Documentation updates
- Merge branch 'Lctrs-feature/file-extension-validation' into release/2.0.0
- Merge branch 'feature/file-extension-validation' of git://github.com/Lctrs/OneupUploaderBundle into Lctrs-feature/file-extension-validation
- Merge branch 'fix/validation-event-bc'
- Fixes BC for #294 (see #298)
- Merge branch 'tompiard-dropzone-chunk'
- Merge branch 'dropzone-chunk' of git://github.com/tompiard/OneupUploaderBundle into tompiard-dropzone-chunk
- Merge branch 'derpue-validationEventWithResponse'
- Merge branch 'validationEventWithResponse' of git://github.com/derpue/OneupUploaderBundle into derpue-validationEventWithResponse
- Add support for Gaufrette's FilesystemInterface (#284)
- Custom endpoint routes (#280)
- Merge branch 'master' of git://github.com/MJBGO/OneupUploaderBundle into MJBGO-master
enable dropzone chunked upload
By , 3 months ago