- Multiple file uploads handled by your chosen frontend library
- Chunked uploads
- Supports Gaufrette and/or local filesystem
- Provides an orphanage for cleaning up orphaned files
- Supports Session upload progress & cancelation of uploads as of PHP 5.4
- Fully unit tested
The entry point of the documentation can be found in the file
- Version v1.0.0 introduced some backward compatibility breaks. For a full list of changes, head to the dedicated pull request.
- If you're using chunked uploads consider upgrading from v0.9.6 to v0.9.7. A critical issue was reported regarding the assembly of chunks. More information in ticket #21.
- Error management changed in Version 0.9.6. You can now register an
ErrorHandlerper configured frontend. This comes bundled with some adjustments to the
blueimpcontroller. More information is available in the documentation.
- Event dispatching changed in Version 0.9.5. The dispatching is now handled in the
upload*functions. So if you have created your own implementation, be sure to remove the call to the
dispatchEventsfunction, otherwise it will be called twice. Furthermore no
POST_UPLOADevent will be fired anymore after uploading a chunk. You can get more information on this topic in the documentation.
- Event names changed in Version 0.9.3, update your EventListener accordingly.
This bundle is under the MIT license. See the complete license in the bundle:
Reporting an issue or a feature request
Issues and feature requests are tracked in the Github issue tracker.
When reporting a bug, it may be a good idea to reproduce it in a basic project
built using the Symfony Standard Edition
to allow developers of the bundle to reproduce the issue by simply cloning it
and following some steps.
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy
of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal
in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights
to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell
copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished
to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all
copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE
AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER
LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM,
OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN
mappings: # Required
frontend: ~ # Required
# Set max_size to -1 for gracefully downgrade this number to the systems max upload size.
- Merge pull request #162 from jbouzekri/max_size
- Merge pull request #167 from giosh94mhz/allow_put_patch
- Merge pull request #152 from Schyzophrenic/patch-1
Allow PUT and PATCH verbs for upload
By giosh94mhz, 2 years ago
Do not use deprecated _method requirement
By giosh94mhz, 2 years ago
- Merge pull request #165 from Gladhon/master
Add Errorhandling to Dropzone
By Gladhon, 2 years ago
process max size when string
By jbouzekri, 2 years ago
By bytehead, 2 years ago
[DOC] How to move specific files out of the orphanage
By Schyzophrenic, 2 years ago
- Self update composer before testing
- Merge pull request #120 from umpirsky/patch-1
- Merge pull request #121 from Nyholm/patch-1
Added PHP 5.6 and HHVM to travis.yml
By Nyholm, 2 years ago
By umpirsky, 2 years ago
- Fix test suite by disabling the two failing tests.
- Merge pull request #115 from mvrhov/filteredOrphanege
Allow uploading only of specific files
By mvrhov, 2 years ago
- Added Symfony2 version 2.5 to automated tests and dropped 2.2
- Increased phpunit version to fix travis build.
- Updated documented version to install
- getFiles will return an array of SplFileInfo instead of File.
- Added .idea to gitignore.
- Merge pull request #112 from mvrhov/patch-1
catch non-existing directory exception.
By mvrhov, 3 years ago
- Merge pull request #105 from Schyzophrenic/master
Add Exception about the ValidationEvent
By Schyzophrenic, 3 years ago
- Removed a leading namespace separator.
- Merge pull request #100 from ribeiropaulor/bugfix_aws3_adapter
- added USE statement;
By ribeiropaulor, 3 years ago